- Free Trial
Connect Veeam Backup & Replication to Cloud Storage
Veeam Backup & Replication - Image-based Backup for VMware
Veeam Backup & Replication is built specifically for VMware vSphere to provide fast backup and recovery for ESX(i) virtual machines. Only Veeam Backup & Replication lets you recover an entire VM or an individual object from any application or file system—all from the same image-level backup. There are no agents to manage, no need to babysit backup jobs, and for the first time you can verify the recoverability of every backup.
Connect Veeam to the Cloud for Off-Site Backup & Instant Recovery
With plug and play iSCSI connectivity, sending data backups off-site is as simple as selecting CloudArray as the target backup solution with Veeam Backup & Replication. Using CloudArray together with Veeam Backup & Replication allows you to:
- Grow your off-site torage capacity limitlessly in the cloud
- Eliminates the cost, risk and delay associated with tape backup, transport & vaulting
- Restore data instantly and access it from anywhere
CloudArray Data Availability and Security
For increased data protection, CloudArray offers data copy policies that replicate data across local storage and a variety of third-party cloud storage providers to ensure high data availability. CloudArray compresses and encrypts data prior to transporting it to cloud storage to ensure data security and privacy. CloudArray leverages the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) (256 bit with HMAC).
CloudArray - Virtual or Physical Appliance
CloudArray is packaged as a virtual appliance supporting VMware ESX/ESXi and is also available as a physical appliance. As a virtual appliance, it support VMware HA for added availability and resiliency. CloudArray instances are portable, and can be restored on-premise, off-premise or even in the cloud for disaster recovery or business continuity purposes.
- Seamless integration with Veeam Backup & Replication
- Compute Anywhere™ application accessibility: on/off-premise, in the cloud
- Intelligent caching architecture that delivers local performance
- Support for virtual and physical IT environments
- Ease of deployment, ability to manage in self-service manner via UI, CLI and API
- Local and/or cloud data copies, zero-footprint in-cloud snapshots
- Encryption in-flight and at-rest for security
- Bandwidth savings via caching, compression
- Support for multiple cloud providers enables mobility across providers